Hello All,
I'm sure since you haven't heard otherwise, you have assumed I made it home OK on the appointed day. Yes, yes I did.
It was a long exhausting day, but we arrived in Peterborough about 4:30 (Thank you DVP. Thank you 401.) There wasn't much left of us.
Friday was declared a "slug day", and we did nothing, saw no one, and tried to get some rest. (This is not entirely true, as it is impossible. Never mind.)
Yesterday (Saturday) was better, and I actually felt small (and brief) flashes of energy. Walked down to the end of the street. Sat on the porch in the sun (Heaven!) Greeted neighbours. A pretty good day.
I'm sure since you haven't heard otherwise, you have assumed I made it home OK on the appointed day. Yes, yes I did.
It was a long exhausting day, but we arrived in Peterborough about 4:30 (Thank you DVP. Thank you 401.) There wasn't much left of us.
Friday was declared a "slug day", and we did nothing, saw no one, and tried to get some rest. (This is not entirely true, as it is impossible. Never mind.)
Yesterday (Saturday) was better, and I actually felt small (and brief) flashes of energy. Walked down to the end of the street. Sat on the porch in the sun (Heaven!) Greeted neighbours. A pretty good day.
Today will be even better. Day by day. Baby steps. One cliché at a time.
I would like to invite everybody over to say hello, but of course, that's ridiculous. However, if you happen to be passing by, feel free to stop by and say hello. I can't promise entertainment or sparkling conversation, but then, I never did.
The sun is coming around to the west, and the porch, so I am outta here.
I remain,
Pat
Welcome home Pat!!!! You can start enjoying the spring now and you've past the winter.
ReplyDeleteSo...the basement ceiling? Is it finished yet? Yup, six days of meditation and that's all I've got. Seriously , welcome home. I'll drop by soon. JR
ReplyDelete